But, alas, right now we can’t.
So we are opening our cellar of formerly restaurant-bound wines to you for home delivery – at prices typically half off the restaurant wine-list price.
We believe in supporting independent farmers and winemakers whose craft is informed by tradition and knowledge passed on through generations of experimentation and toil. We work closely with all our producers to bring the best of their labours to the UK, support their livelihoods and preserve centuries of cumulative learning.
In these challenging times, when many of the traditional channels for selling their wares are blocked, we believe it is more important than ever to support these small-scale producers to safeguard future vintages.
Drop75 provide you with quality natural and organic wines from top producers, curated by us and delivered to your door. It means that you get to enjoy wines previously only available in UK’s leading restaurants in your own home.
How it works:
- Curated cases of 6 bottles of wine, hand-selected by our sommelier
- Choose from a selection of cases included red, white, mixed or mixed with orange
- Bottle prices typically one-third of the restaurant wine-list
- Tasting notes and producer information for every bottle by email
- Secure packaging and delivery to UK Mainland included in the box price
- £10 from every box goes to our friends Harvest for Heroes* to help provide frontline NHS staff with free daily fresh food
You can arrange special delivery requests during checkout. Delivery times may vary.
Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time (please see terms and conditions).
If you have any questions or comments we would love to hear from you: [email protected]